Saturday, October 11, 2008

A day off

A quick offer to all you ladies out there. James, my amazing husband, has told me to take a day off. Ya know, just get out of the house, no kids, do some shopping, see a movie, go to lunch, stuff like that. I'm so excited since lately I've felt like I desperately need some kind of break... for a few hours at least! So, he told me to find some friends and see if anybody wants to do something with me. I'm up for anything. (Nothing to spendy, but still fun.) If ANYONE wants to join me, PLEASE let me know. I'm taking a day off, with or without you, but with friends will be much better, I promise! Even if it ends up being just you and I, it could be lots of fun! Let me know. I'm planning my little day off on Saturday, October 18th. (This is the only day that would work for James. Sorry...no rescheduling!) We might stay in Pocatello, we might go to Idaho Falls, really girls...I'm up for anything. Let me know if you want to come....um....let me rephrase that. Let me know if you CAN come. (I know you all WANT to, since I'm an incredibly fun and awesome person to hang out with. ESPECIALLY without the kids. Just ask my friend Ashley. We got a little carried away at Amy's wedding with the cameras and had WAY too much fun. I'll explain another day. Or maybe I'll just post the pictures when I get back to Idaho, and you can see for yourself!) Sorry. That was totally off the subject. Anyway, yes.. I'm fun, and we' d have a very fun time if you want to come. Even for those of you who live in Utah, it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive, (believe me, I do it all the time!) you are still invited! Let me know ASAP, so I can plan something great!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tha tis so nice that he has some time that you will be able to take a day off. I count down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds to our weeknight date every week.
I think I only have so many more hours until we can leave." to myself. But my kids aren't so bad I truly do love every minute I spend with them It is just nice for me to have some "hubby time"
I wish I was there to take some time off with you! I am jealous.
But I will be there next month!!!

Melissa said...

Oh, Poo. This post bums me out big time. :(

Kudos to James for giving you a break!

amber-girl said...

Hey!!! Seriously....I have been thinking I need a day out too! I have been so frazzled lately, I forget everything...even what I buy at the grocery store! If you make plans to go to Idaho Falls, I will totally be there! Though, we have little to no money to spend, but hey, you know how that is! I have found a person can be quite creative with little money! So...keep me posted as to what you plan and where it is! And if you can't make it to Idaho Falls this time, then we'll just have to plan it another time! I am sure you will be needing another day off in the near future!

Danielle said...

Man, I feel like a horrible friend now! I just got our internet working again and I saw your comment...and we can't hang this weekend because we're packing for our Fall Break trip and cleaning the house and all of that boring stuff. And I wish I could meet up with you next weekend too! We need to plan something for another weekend anyway!

Emily said...

I'm not sure what our plans are for this weekend, but I'll let you know. That sounds like a TON of fun! What a good husband to suggest "taking a day off!"

Ashley said...

I want to come and play! Hmmmm...Maybe I can work some magic with jake and get out of going to his work party and I'll go to Idaho instead!

The Nelsons said...

Hey I told Anton. I think it sounds way fun! I'm there! I probably could have told you in person since I see a few times a week! Oh, well. I like to comment.

Rolyndia said...

I would love to meet up with you, but the kids have a birthday party and a primary program practice this day. Have a lot of fun and some for me. You are truly lucky to have a hubby that will give you some time to yourself. Enjoy!!!