Monday, January 19, 2009

My little reminder

So, how many of you made New Year's Resolutions that have anything to do with, eating better, exercising, losing weight, or just being more healthy in general??? Well, this is my little reminder to look at my health blog, www.loveyourselfhealthy.blogspot.com, or, better yet, participate in it! We started it last year, and it was great! Many authors, all writing about their goals, their successes, and their failures in regards to being healthy. It helped keep me motivated and I LOVED hearing about how all of you were doing. Anyway, I'm writing this little reminder, because since about November, we've had a lack of ...interest...should we say? in this little health blog. I think everyone just got lazy, and didn't want to write about how much they WEREN'T exercising, and all the sugar they were eating through the holidays! Now, however, is a new year. No more excuses! It's time for new goals, new motivation, new attitudes! So...if any of you want to come back to our little blog and post about how you've been doing, we'd love to hear from ya again! Also, if any of you want to be an author and post on this blog yourself, just let me know and I'll send you an invite to be an author. Just leave me your email, or email it to me at camijo105@hotmail.com. Thanks guys! The idea of this blog is that it kind of keeps you accountable for your goals. If I post about my upcoming goals that week, and I know I am going to post the next week about how I did, I'm much more likely to stick to them, because I don't want to look like a failure in front of all my other blog readers! Anyway, that's the idea. It worked great for awhile, and hopefully, if we get more people motivated to read and write, on it, it will be successful again! I really want to stay in shape during this pregnancy, but I need constant motivation to care! Hope you'll all give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have a look at it I used to look at it all the time but somewhere in the swing of things forgot about it.
Happy Blogging.

Michelle said...

Hmm, I might take you up on it this time. The holidays really did me in and I'm still trying to recover. Maybe after I finish my birthday cake. ;)