The kids LOVE to dance. I have a fun cd with upbeat songs, thanks to my friend, that we put on for the kids to dance to. Here's a little clip of one of their favorite songs to dance (or fight) to. (Kenzie was a little camera shy at first, but she joins in after watching Carson's example.) I wish you could see it in person though. They really just go crazy and love every minute of it! I think I've got a little break dancer on my hands. Carson always wants me to chant, "Go Carson, go Carson, go Carson...." By the look of his somersaults, it won't take long until he'll be doing front hand springs! Mckenzie on the other hand, just tries to do what he does, and ends up running around in circles. Enjoy... (Sorry, it's kind of dark. My house really doesn't seem that dark, but all the movies show up that way. Oops.)
6 comments:
That is hilarious!! A little ninja running around!!
Rock on Carson and Kenzie! I agree,it's hard to hear that song and not want to spin on your head.
He is quite the little acrobat. haha. It has been a long time since I have heard that song. Fun to watch. Thanks :)
Lol...that is so cute. He is quite the break dancer.
I also love his little "Hi-yah"!
Carson is so acrobatic! And Kenzie is getting pretty good too. I have a CD of silly songs for kids and even Vanna gets into the songs by clapping and bobbing up and down. Kids love them don't they!
That was hilarious! What a funny little guy - he's got ENERGY! I'm sure you get quite the work-out with him every day! What cuties!
Post a Comment