Sunday, March 1, 2009

Funny boy

Tonight at dinner, Kenzie was acting wierd, which is not really out of the ordinary. She was growling and eating her food like a "monster" and since she usually does stuff for laughs, she was quite pleased with herself at the reaction she was getting from her brother. Anyway, the funny part of the story is what Carson said when he was laughing at McKenzie. Between his bouts of laughter, he leaned over to James and said, "Man, she really craps me up!" I started laughing hysterically, and this just made him laugh harder, thinking that I was laughing with him, and not at him. Then, he repeated to me, "Yeah- she is REALLY crapping"me up!" I didn't dare tell him it's "cracking" me up. I thought it was too cute. So...if my son ever tells you that you CRAP him up, don't take offense, he doesn't think you stink, he just thinks you are a pretty funny person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of something Caleb has recently said. He got upset about something I don't remember what but hesaid "Oh, Cramps that makes me made!" Rob and I just laughed and laughed.
Aren't kids cute!

Josh and Shalae said...

That is so funny! I also love the baby teeth thing. What a funny little boy. Your kids are so cute! And you are doing a great job on your food storage. I really need to work on that. I can't wait till you come down to visit:)

Sam and Brie said...

Oh my heck that crapped me up! lol.. he's so funny cami your blessed to have such great/funny kids that bring you so much laughter and joy. I really hope greydie has a good personality like that! can't imagine you with three little funny ones running around! love ya..