Here I am at 28 weeks along. I had a doctor's apointement yesterday, so I thought I'd update you all on how the pregnancy is going.
Now, let's clear one thing up first. I'm not putting my picture on here to get compliments or anything like that. I do it for a few reasons. ONE, I keep my blog as a journal and I like to track my progress of my pregnancy with pictures. And TWO, when I come home to visit in a few weeks I don't want to surprise anyone by how "fat" I've gotten, and see your faces in person. I'd prefer you have a good idea in your head of how I look so when you see me in person, it won't be a shock! Okay, really, I'm kidding....sort of.
Okay, for the update. I'm 28 weeks along now. I'm measuring at exactly 28 which is good. I've gained 12 pounds, and my doctor is NOT making me take the glucose test thing because he said I haven't gained enough weight to worry about it, especially since I've not had problems with my past pregnancies. Hooray! So far, everything is looking really good. The baby is very active, and I'm carrying it a lot the same as I did with Carson. Carson's and Kenzie's pregnancies were totally opposite. Carson was low, she was high. I had tons of pressure with him, and heart burn with her, etc. This one is much more like Carson's pregnancy. I have tons of pressure and ligament pains, and I feel like I am already waddling! I'm also getting swollen, which I did with Carson and not with Kenz. Other than that I'm feeling really good. I get more and more excited everyday to have another sweet spirit come into our home. I'm so glad my Heavenly Father has trusted me to raise his children! How lucky I am!
12 comments:
You look darling! Heck I think I had gained 12 lbs. by the 12th week. haha. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We miss you guys tons :)
28 weeks and only 12 pounds?! Sheesh. :)
Baby hungry, baby hungry...
so does this mean your thinking it might be a boy this time???
WE find out on wed. I'm so excited!!!
I wish I looked that good at 28 weeks. Have you not found out what you are having? I don't think I can do that. We are going in next week to find out and I am only 16 weeks! It seems like I am more sick with this one and other than that there is no other diffrences. We are still hoping for a girl but our chances are not looking so great. Boy or a Girl it will be loved!I am glad to hear you are doing well. Are you going to be in Salt Lake this next weekend for Tyler's wedding? I am coming down with the boys on Friday so it should be fun.
Well, dang. You do look amazing! 28 weeks already? I can't believe you are that far along already! Has it gone fast for you? I'm sure it goes faster when you have other kids to occupy your time! When are you coming down? Fun fun. Well, you better start eating more - 12 pounds is NOTHING! I gained so much stinkin' weight with Weston it's not even funny. Well, thanks for sharing and I'm excited to see you guys!
I can't wait to see how "unfat" you've become.
You look great.
The next time you come down you'll need a van huh?
5 in a nissan, not gonna work!
Oh shut it, you look great!
Fat? I don't think so, you look great for 28 weeks. I can't believe you are going to 3 kids. I loved your parenting tips, it was good advise!
Wow, I can't believe all of my errors in the previous comment, sorry about that. I think I need to go back to school!
its about time you finally have a belly! You look great! Almost there, I bet you can hardly wait. Miss you guys
You look so great! I hope I stay as skinny as you when I get pregnant!
Yay, no glucose test! I HATE that thing! And I'm so glad you FINALLY look pregnant. Very cute little pregnant mommy!
Post a Comment