Monday, March 30, 2009

What is the opposite of lethargic?

The other day Carson said "Mom, watch this!" so I turned and saw him climbing the door frame like a monkey boy. Took me by surprise, but I have to admit, he does have talent.

(the video started AFTER he started climbing. Hence- he is already half-way up the door frame.)

PS. He claims he can't climb with his clothes on. This explains the skinny boy in nothin' but underwear.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Jame Bond Casino Royal? He reminds of the chase at the beginning when they climb the steel beams of the building. Pretty amazing! How did he discover he could do that?

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, my little brothers used to do that ALL THE TIME!!! That brought back so many memories! How funny. Carson's a strong little monkey!

Shareen said...

Mowgli has got nothin' on him. That was so funny. Such a cute little boy. I am so sorry Kenzie was so sick. I hope they both get feeling better soon!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freezer Meals said...

Wow! That is impressive!

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHAHAA. He looks just like mogley. He's a monkey child! Park is laughed so hard when he watched that!

Tracey said...

That is hilarious. What a little monkey.
I've been trying to leave comments on some of your posts and they are not taking, so hopefully this one will.
You are looking so good pregnant.

clintandmegtucker said...

Poor Cami!! I am so sorry that your kids have been so sick. My little guy had RSV and I thought it was awful. I can't imagine having two kids sick at once and having too clean up after them when you are pregnant. I feel for ya!!

Emily said...

WOW. That really is good. I remember doing that as a kid.