Thursday, April 2, 2009
Update on Kenzie
It's been a very long week and a half, but thankfully now, McKenzie is almost back to normal. We had to take her back to the ER on Monday night, and then follow up with doctor's visits on Tuesday and Wednesday, but she finally seems to be getting back to her normal self again. She's wanting to eat again, and playing more and more every day. They still think it was some kind of nasty virus, and for some reason it just hit her harder than the rest of us! I can tell she's still pretty wiped out, and has to lay down quite a bit, but no more diarrhea, vomitting, and the fever is about gone too. We're so glad she's finally feeling better! We've missed our little girl! (And so has Carson!) Thanks to everyone who offered help and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am glad she is feeling better. It is awful when your kids are sick!
GLad to know that things are doing better at your house. How are you feeling? Did you get sick too? or just a little bug and feeling better now?
WE miss you and are very sad that things aren't working out so that we can come and visit this summer, You know how nasty a car ride can be when you are pregnant, a ten hour one at that.
I am so glad she is feeling better. I hope you are feeling okay too. Not the best time to get sick, but is there ever a good time to get sick? We miss you guys.
I'm glad she's doing better! We're having problems with Jackson now. He was with my parents last night while we were in Salt Lake and on our way home we got snowed in at Heber. In the middle of the night I got a call from my mom (that's never a good thing) and he was having a major Asthma attack. So we've had him at the doctor today and he's on a hundred different meds, and now is throwing up as well. Does it ever end?
I am so glad she is feeling better. It is so hard feeling helpless when your kids are sick. Pretty soon she'll be climbing walls with your little boy.
I'm so glad she's feeling better! I hope everything is going well with you...not too much longer!
I am glad she is feeling better. It is so scary to have that happen. I think virus hit the little skinny ones harder!! The same thing happened to Brayden a few years ago and he seems to always be the one who gets sick the worst in our house.
I'm glad she's feeling so much better! Hey how much longer until you're due? I think it's going to be a boy!
Oh man! You guys have been through the ringer. I'm so sorry. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. I'm glad she's doing better.
Oh good! I'm so glad to hear she is doing better!
Post a Comment