Coloring Easter eggs.... (We do this without clothes at our house. Sorry for the skinny, naked kid pic's, but it stays MUCH cleaner for us this way!)
Easter morning, all ready for church...
Carson gave his first primary talk in Primary on Easter Sunday. He was more excited for this than the Easter Bunny! He did a great job, and had the whole thing memorized himself. It was great!
This is the best picture I could get of the kids in their Easter outfits. No good, huh? Sorry- I think Carson was a little high on sugar, if ya know what I mean!
Was it the "you can't go to primary" talk with all the different animals? Carson reminds me of Cole and I just thought of that and started to laugh. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter!
Very cute! Looks like it was a fun Easter! We stripped Weston down for pumpkin carving too - it's really the only way, isn't it? No point in getting pumpkin guts OR egg dye on the clothes, right? Carson & McKenzie look so adorable in their Sunday best!
I've been meaning to tell you about Picasa. So you just google-Picasa 3 and download a free program. Once you have the program and open it, you can click on the import button (top left hand side) to transfer your pix from a card to your computer. You can just save them in your regular Pictures file with whatever name you want. Once you have them saved in their original form you can pick and choose which ones you want to play with (fade background, add color, change lighting, add print to photos, etc.-you can do all of this with the program) you can save them with a new name. I've loved the program-I just need to find more time to play with more photos. It will be especially doctor up photos for my scrapbooking. Let me know if you have any more questions.
The kids look so cute in their Easter duds. I can't wait to have Carson give us his Zoo talk next week. Make him keep practicing. Missed ya at Grandma's.
Hey! Yeah, that was Abby in our family picture! I almost forgot that you guys knew each other! She just got back from her mission to Santiago, Chile! (I'd set her up with Andy but she's probably a foot taller than him!) She is amazing - I love her so much and it's been so much fun to have her home! She's only here for a while and then she's heading up to BYU Idaho! So I guess she'll be joining you guys up there! Fun! I'm glad you recognized her!
Your kids looked so cute! Brynlee has the same sweater thing I think. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter but we missed having you here. Next year right?!!!
12 comments:
looks like they had fun! i see you decided to put carson in pants. cut ekiddos!
Was it the "you can't go to primary" talk with all the different animals? Carson reminds me of Cole and I just thought of that and started to laugh. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter!
Very cute! Looks like it was a fun Easter! We stripped Weston down for pumpkin carving too - it's really the only way, isn't it? No point in getting pumpkin guts OR egg dye on the clothes, right? Carson & McKenzie look so adorable in their Sunday best!
Looks like you had fun! I forgot that your ward did anEaster egg hunt, that was a lot of fun.
What cute kids-and outfits.
I've been meaning to tell you about Picasa. So you just google-Picasa 3 and download a free program. Once you have the program and open it, you can click on the import button (top left hand side) to transfer your pix from a card to your computer. You can just save them in your regular Pictures file with whatever name you want. Once you have them saved in their original form you can pick and choose which ones you want to play with (fade background, add color, change lighting, add print to photos, etc.-you can do all of this with the program) you can save them with a new name. I've loved the program-I just need to find more time to play with more photos. It will be especially doctor up photos for my scrapbooking. Let me know if you have any more questions.
You are sure brave to let them help you dye eggs! They look totally cute in their Easter outfits!
They look adorable in thier little Easter outfits. I'm sure Carson did awesome on his talk. I would love to have heard it.
The kids look so cute in their Easter duds. I can't wait to have Carson give us his Zoo talk next week. Make him keep practicing.
Missed ya at Grandma's.
the kids look cute glad you had fun we missed you @ the Fullmer hunt!
Hey! Yeah, that was Abby in our family picture! I almost forgot that you guys knew each other! She just got back from her mission to Santiago, Chile! (I'd set her up with Andy but she's probably a foot taller than him!) She is amazing - I love her so much and it's been so much fun to have her home! She's only here for a while and then she's heading up to BYU Idaho! So I guess she'll be joining you guys up there! Fun! I'm glad you recognized her!
Your kids looked so cute! Brynlee has the same sweater thing I think. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter but we missed having you here. Next year right?!!!
Oh they look so cute! We missed you at our annual hunt and the traditional picture of all the grandkids and greatgrandkids. Maybe next year :)
Post a Comment