See any similarities??? I think they are both pretty darn cute.
My sweet Aunt wanted to practice taking some pictures with her new camera when I was in Utah this week, and I was more than willing to let her! Here are a couple of fun pictures we took.
Those pics were so cute. You really can't tell Kenzie and Madison apart in the ones with you. That is amazing. I loved the one of Carson and Kenzie and also the one of you and Kenzie with the boa. So cute. Good work Kim :)
What darling pictures of your kids. I especially love those with you kissing your girls (it's amazing how much your girls resemble eachother) - they are just the picture of sweet motherly love. What an adorable family - and how lucky to have someone talented enough to take such cute pix.
Way cute! Sorry we weren't able to come by and see you. We are on our way home though after a couple of very crazy days. We didn't even get to see all the family that we wanted to do. I don't know how long it will be before we make it down again. the baby will most likely be here in a month (give or take a couple days, weeks.) I'll will for sure let you know though.
She does look a ton like her sister, such cute little kids you have!
Oh my goodness, HOW CUTE!!! She really does look just like McKenzie...what a fun comparison picture! Kim did an awesome job! I tried calling you on Friday because I had to stay late at work...I wish I could have spent more time with you guys! I'm sure you're worn out though...good luck with everything! Love ya Cam!
So so so so SO CUTE Cami!!!! Wow, Madi and Kenzie look like twins to me!!! Crazy!! Both of em are going to be the most beautiful girls ever...if they take anything after their mama! ;)
We miss you guys so much! But glad that you have such a happy and fun family that is growing ever bigger! There is nothing more beautiful than a mother with her new little one, and realizing the amaziing gift women are given, to bring life to this earth!
14 comments:
Those pics were so cute. You really can't tell Kenzie and Madison apart in the ones with you. That is amazing. I loved the one of Carson and Kenzie and also the one of you and Kenzie with the boa. So cute. Good work Kim :)
Absolutely adorable!!! REALLY! I'd hire your aunt in a second! I'd need to borrow your kids, though. Just kidding!
Those turned out great!! Isn't it nice to have family that wants practice??!!!! They all turned out wonderful. Can't wait to see you again.
Kim did an awesome job. Your kids are so adorable. Your girls really look a lot alike. You look so good too! Good job Cami you make cute kids!
Cute pictures!!! :)
I can't believe how much the girls look alike!
What darling pictures of your kids. I especially love those with you kissing your girls (it's amazing how much your girls resemble eachother) - they are just the picture of sweet motherly love. What an adorable family - and how lucky to have someone talented enough to take such cute pix.
those pics are so beautiful! i love them! how fun to always have!
Way cute!
Sorry we weren't able to come by and see you. We are on our way home though after a couple of very crazy days. We didn't even get to see all the family that we wanted to do. I don't know how long it will be before we make it down again. the baby will most likely be here in a month (give or take a couple days, weeks.)
I'll will for sure let you know though.
She does look a ton like her sister, such cute little kids you have!
WOW! they are exact! cute
SO glad you like them. You have beautiful kids and I enjoyed taking pics of them!
Love you all :)
Oh my goodness, HOW CUTE!!! She really does look just like McKenzie...what a fun comparison picture! Kim did an awesome job! I tried calling you on Friday because I had to stay late at work...I wish I could have spent more time with you guys! I'm sure you're worn out though...good luck with everything! Love ya Cam!
Those pictures are beautiful! Congrats on your new baby girl. I can't wait to meet her! You look SOOO good too!
So so so so SO CUTE Cami!!!! Wow, Madi and Kenzie look like twins to me!!! Crazy!! Both of em are going to be the most beautiful girls ever...if they take anything after their mama! ;)
We miss you guys so much! But glad that you have such a happy and fun family that is growing ever bigger! There is nothing more beautiful than a mother with her new little one, and realizing the amaziing gift women are given, to bring life to this earth!
Aw...makes me want a new little one!
Post a Comment