Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last words out of my mouth.....

"Carson, please don't fall in the mud. Be careful."

"I will mom. I PROMISE."

Needless to say, lunch at the park was cut short that day.


Here are a few random pictures of the kids...

Madison in James' hands.. (don't ya just wanna kiss her?!!!)



The kids holding Maddie after her bath...




Cool shades...


Hope everyone is set to have a good 4th of July weekend!! Take care.



5 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

SO, SO cute!!! She is changing so much already. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!! Even the muddy butt!
I just love it when what ever don't want to happen always happens! I've got to try some reverse-psychology or something.
How a great week-end!

Lindsay said...

Way cute pictures! Your kids are just absolutely adorable. I hope you guys are still hanging in there with the 3-kid adjustment! Have a Happy 4th of July!

Shareen said...

Such cute pictures of all of the kids. Have a happy 4th. We can't wait to see you again!

Shellie said...

Boy do I miss you guys.
I miss the "bumpin man's prayers"
Kenzie's little, "sure" and "m-hum"
and Maddie's chubby little cheeks.
Can't wait to see you all.
Have a great 4th,