I'm sure you are all getting sick of me posting about my baby, but I just can't help myself. I've loved all my kids the same, but there is just something extra sweet about Madison. She had a few rough weeks where I thought she might have been colic-y, but then I realized I was just starving her. I really stink at nursing. However, once I gave into the formula, (at about 8 weeks again) I've had one very happy baby. Let me take a minute to brag about my little Angel baby....
She is SO sweet! All you have to do is look her way and she'll give you the biggest smile ever! She smiles constantly and has even laughed a few times. She loves attention and when she gets it, you can see how happy it makes her. She rarely cries, unless she's hungry or one of the kids has poked her in the eye. But even then, her cry is very mild and quiet.
She is SO strong. Already she can roll over and hold her head up. She always flexes her little legs and kicks off of everything.
She is SO good! She sleeps about 8-10 hours a night. Straight. She lets me cuddle with her whenever I want, but is also fine to just lay down by herself and be perfectly content so I can get things done. She'll let me rock her to sleep, but can also go to sleep by herself without any problem. She'll eat 4-6 oz at a time and usually goes about 3 hours between feedings during the day.
She is SO beautiful! She still has tons of dark hair, dark eyes, (her eyes are for sure going brown) and dark skin. She's the chunkiest baby I've had, and even though it's not super chunky, we'll take it! I love the rolls on her thighs!
She is my little angel baby. I couldn't have possibly asked for anything better. I'm sure Heavenly Father blessed me with a good baby to keep me sane, and I thank him everyday to have her in my life. She has brought such a strong spirit into our home, and we all love her so much!
9 comments:
Cami, she is beautiful! I love all that dark hair. She is a keeper:)
I can't get over those pictures - you're right - she's beautiful! I'm so glad she's such a good baby for you! You definitely need that for baby #3.
Cami, that is so sweet. I'm so glad she's been such a good little baby! She is absolutely precious. That picture of her is SO cute, what an angel for sure!
She is such a beautiful baby. Wow...that is great that she is sleeping so good and already rolling over! My kids are ALWAYS late with EVERYTHING...and ya know what? As long as they're healthy I don't mind...to me it keeps them younger longer! haha
Congrats on the fair again! That is so awesome...I wish we could have been there to hear you sing!
What a cutie! I'm sure you going to get sick of how much I post about Edwin too! But hey, what else is Blogging for! Aren't we mostly doing this us? so, we can Post what ever we want!!
BTW I Love you posts don't ever change them!
She is so precious! You are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl! By the way, you won the girly accent drawing, so which color would you like and I'll drop them by?
Aww what a sweet post about your little girl! I love her smile too, it's so big you can't help but smile too! She's a little princess for sure!
She is so precious! You are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl !!!I love her smile!!!1she looking like a little princes...
--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems
Post a Comment