Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inquisitive minds

I remember when Carson would always just ask "WHY?" about everything. Now, however, his questions are getting a little more inquisitive. I just love the way Carson thinks. For one thing, he never STOPS thinking! Here were a couple of questions he asked me today. While we were waiting at the Doctor's office for Madison to get her 4 month check-up...

Carson: "Mom? Do DOCTORS ever get sick?" (I heard a couple of nurses chuckle.)

Me: Sure, sometimes. Why?

Carson: Well.... I'm just wondering, who helps doctor's when THEY get sick? (More chuckles.)

Me: Other doctors. Or...maybe themselves, I guess.


Later that night, as we were sitting down to dinner...

Carson: Mom? Do Farmer's ever get hungry?



Oh boy. This kid thinks too hard. I hope he never changes!

10 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

He is such a smart little guy and I love the things they think about!

Oh, BTW...the PWG is short for "Photographer's Word Game". A photog friend of mine invited me to play a game with her and some other photogs that she knows. Each week a word is chosen and you have that week to photograph that word. You can scroll down my blog to see some of the others I've done. It's been really fun!

Emily said...

I understand about the growing your hair out thing! AAhhh! Just call me. Carson says the cutest things!!

Lindsay said...

So cute. He's such a cutie. Curios - that's the way we like 'em!

Lindsey said...

Those are really good questions! Did he have career day at preschool or what?

Felicia said...

Cami, He's so adorable. It was so good to see you at the reunion. There's never enough time to catch up though!

Anonymous said...

I remember when you told us about the "Why?" questions. what fun memories this kids is making for you.

Shellie said...

He cracks me up. What other three year old would even think of such a question.

Erica Bazil said...

That is so cute. I'm sure the nurses chuckling loved that. He's such a little whiz.

Lisa said...

So smart! I will miss that kid. I'm already starting to and you haven't gone anywhere yet. Maybe it's just our LOOONG break we've had lately from our walk talks.

Shauna said...

Wow! What a smart guy!