A cute outfit, for a cute girl
This is probably the cutest outfit that I've ever seen on a baby. (Thanks to my cousin Evonne, who always finds the cutest baby gifts!) This is probably a little overboard on pictures, but I wanted you to get the full effect.
10 comments:
Ahhh....aren't girls SUPER fun to dress? Plus she is so stickin' cute anyway!
That is super cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
so cute I especially love the skirt! She's a doll!
Oh my HECK! That is darling! Of course, she could make a potato sack look cute!!
P.S. I am going through some old baby clothes and dresses from my girls. Would you be interested in looking at some?
Oh yes, one of the cutest outfits ever! I love girls clothes so much better than boys!
Oh my gosh, she is SO adorable! What a cute outfit! And besides...you can never have too many pictures! Such a cutie!
I can't wait until December either! Yay, I totally want our kids to be able to hang out! I still have "salad focus" way too often too.
Awwwwwwwww it looks so cute on her!
That's so funny - Vanna has the same skirt only she has the pink sweater to go with it instead of the orange. And it is darling. Especially on your baby - she just couldn't get any cuter!
That is the cutest skirt I've ever seen. I love the hair bow too especially with her dark hair.
She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment