Thursday, September 3, 2009

Someone... PLEASE introduce me to this guy!


It is really 8:30 pm and my kids are ALL asleep! This can't be right. I guess it's 'cause the sun goes down so much earlier lately. James is gone watching football with some friends, and here I sit in a clean and quiet house. This doesn't happen often. I'm thoroughly enjoying every...peaceful...minute of it.


Yes. Looking up random, stupid... yet surprisingly hillarious pictures like this one, is how I spend my very limited free time. I'm wasting it you say? Well, it made me laugh. And I know it made you smile!

9 comments:

Tori Price said...

K Please please please tell me that it wasn't a typo and you guys are moving back in december not just coming back for a visit?!!! Because you have no idea how excited that just made me! And I would love to do your hair you have no idea how much I've missed you! When are you guys coming down to visit next? We actually got detoured through Pocatello last month on our way home and I wanted to stop but it was like 2 in the morning (longest drive of my life!) Now that I'm done with school though I can actually have a life and see you next time you're here. Are you guys thinking of coming down around halloween again? I know you came last year and I thought it'd be fun to go to gardener village! Well let me know! I'm so glad you keep your blog updated, I've been secretly living vicariously through you and wishing i had kids as cute as yours! Well sorry for the novel but even the thought of you moving back just made my day!

Anonymous said...

That is a really crazy picture. I do the same thing though. I waste a lot of time of the computer.

Lindsey said...

If you have free time, you should go to yearbookyourself.com. It is pretty funny. A friend of mine had it on her blog, and it puts your face in hairstyles from the fifties until now! I put Randy in a few too!

Englebright said...

aw NASTY!!

(But I DID smile)

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a picture. I'm excited you are coming home this weekend! I was thinking about taking Weston to the Discovery Gateway museum on Saturday sometime - probably around 1 or so, if you guys want to join us! I've never been but I thought Weston would enjoy it. Maybe we should let everyone know and make a party out of it for whoever wants to come! Just let me know if you're even free first, fun! Thanks Cam!

Kim and Chet said...

LOL...love it!

Lindsay said...

Bummer! But that will be fun. And holy cow, I LOVE Lagoon. I seriously want to go so bad. Adam has to work though, so I'm not sure how we could make that happen and it's Isaac's birthday party that day too. Bummer again. I think the museum closes at 5 or 6 on Saturday and Weston sleeps from about 4-6. That's the only reason I wanted to go a little earlier to the museum. But that's okay, we'll do it again sometime for sure. At least we'll see you on Sunday for sure, right? It's Shareen's b-day on Sunday too! Fun Fun. Well, drive safe Cam! And give all those cute kids a kiss for me! See ya!

Amy S said...

Haha so funny. I just read your comment about Renee. I was also wondering who the heck she was. It does kind of creep me out too. Thanks for the heads up though.

Shanna said...

LOL you are crazy.