Friday, December 11, 2009

Carson's testimony at 4 years old

Last week in Sacrament Meeting I stood up and bore my testimony. Kenzie started crying and James had to take her out, so Carson sat in the pew and listened to me all by himself. I guess that got him thinking, because today he said, "Mom, do you want to hear my testimony?" "Sure." I said.
This is how it went....

"I want to bear my testimony. I know this church is true. I know that mom's can be nice and mean sometimes. I know I have a sister named Kenzie, and I know that I love her. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I think we'll still wait awhile before we send him up to the pulpit.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious. I felt like a mean mom last night - good to know it's not just me! That's too funny though! Carson is so dang cute!

Shareen said...

How adorable. He has the right idea though. And it is good for him to know that mom's are nice some of the time. haha

Anonymous said...

oh that is cute!

Shauna said...

That's cute! At least he's thinking about it!

Rolyndia said...

So cute! What a great start minus the mom's being mean.

Kim and Chet said...

Haha...he is such a funny kid!