A picture looking out back....
Carson and his favorite tree to climb on the side of the house...
Carson and Kenzie's "Clubhouse"...aka "Secret Hide-out"....aka "Dungeon". This is in the front of our house, in front of the round about drive-way. They LOVE this place! This is where the spend the majority of their time. The stay in the shade, gather cool rocks and sticks for their "collection", play in the dirt, and find as many bugs for their bug jar as they can!
This is a view from the back corner of the yard...
This is a view facing the front of the home. The kids have also really enjoyed the cement patio and driveway to ride bikes, scooters and play with sidewalk chalk. Everytime I look outside I feel like I'm camping since the mountains are RIGHT THERE! It's so nice to wake up and hear birds chirping instead of cars rushing by on 1-15! (We use to live next to the freeway!)

This is the other side of the home.

The other day we went out hiking around the river and one of the lakes near our house. (Did you know there are 3 lakes within 20 minutes of us? It's awesome!) I think we're going to need to take up fishing! We went over to Strawberry today with James' brother, and it was a lot of fun. Anyway, back to our hike the other night, we went and walked with the kids and found tons of wildlife! I'm talking snakes, squirells, chipmunks, and I think a badger or beaver or something! They were running all around us! I almost stepped on a few! However, the kids liked the deer the best! We saw quite a few up there within 10-15 feet of us and they were so excited! The funny thing was, when we got home, there were two deer in our front yard! I guess next time we won't have to go so far!!!!!! And....I think I need to keep my camera a little more handy. I missed all the good stuff!!!!!!
This is the other side of the home.
The other day we went out hiking around the river and one of the lakes near our house. (Did you know there are 3 lakes within 20 minutes of us? It's awesome!) I think we're going to need to take up fishing! We went over to Strawberry today with James' brother, and it was a lot of fun. Anyway, back to our hike the other night, we went and walked with the kids and found tons of wildlife! I'm talking snakes, squirells, chipmunks, and I think a badger or beaver or something! They were running all around us! I almost stepped on a few! However, the kids liked the deer the best! We saw quite a few up there within 10-15 feet of us and they were so excited! The funny thing was, when we got home, there were two deer in our front yard! I guess next time we won't have to go so far!!!!!! And....I think I need to keep my camera a little more handy. I missed all the good stuff!!!!!!
6 comments:
Looks like a great place!
Oh man, such a beautiful place! Makes me think of all those Ball family reunions! Haha! How cool to have all that wildlife so close, I'm sure your kids are just in heaven!
HOW NICE!!! I grew up basically right in the mountains like that and I love Utah for the reason that they have such beautiful mountains! And you ARE right in them! How beautiful. You have such nice space - we definitely want to live more in the country someday to have a little more space like that! And lakes right nearby - OOO, I just love it. And it sounds like you do too. I've never been to that area of Utah. Maybe someday we'll have to come visit and see the beauty in person eh?
Oh I am soooo jealous!!! I want a yard like that!! So happy for you guys. You deserve it :)
great Place I think Ive seen that place before, congradts!
Your house sounds amazing Cami! I'm happy you love it so much. Lindsay and I will have to come visit you sometime. :)
Post a Comment