Sunday, June 20, 2010

New home

The inside of our new house.....

Madison's room

The kitchen....the computer area...and the laundry room is around the corner
Living room


Dining room




Carson's bedroom


Kenzie's bedroom


A blurry picture of the master bedroom and master bath
Kids roasting marshmallows on the BBQ the night they slept out with dad


Sleeping out in the yard



SAY CHEESE!




We LOVE our new place. It's so nice to hear birds chirping instead of a freeway! The yard is huge, and the kids have been in heaven playing outside! (More pictures of outside to come!)
We've only been to church once so far, but I think we're really going to like the ward too.
We have two pull-out beds in our couches, so if you want to come visit, we'd love to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cami, It looks so nice! I'm totally envying you right now I want to be done with school and in a house of my own so bad now!!!
That is ok only two more years to go!!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Wright Bunch said...

HOw exciting! Beautiful home! Congratulations! I would really love to get together... for real! Keep in touch and let's find a time to make it happen.

Erica Bazil said...

YAY!!! I just remember so many conversations with you about how exciting it would be to "move on" with our lives after school: have a place of our own etc. And now it's here for you!!! Your place looks wonderful. I'm sure you're completely stoked! I'm so happy for you!

Chuck and Becky said...

congrats on the new house! Sorry we never got a chance to hang out when you were here. I loved the pictures of mckenzies birthday, how fun!

Lindsay said...

So awesome! That really is a great house...you guys are so lucky! What a fun place to live...Heber is wonderful. I love that you can hear birds chirping in the morning...just like the movies! We are DEFINITELY coming up for a sleepover sometime this summer! It was fun to play with you guys on Saturday!

The Nelsons said...

So exciting congratulations. It's so cute! It's so awesome to have a home of your own!

Dustin and Janeth said...

Cami we missed you! but we are so happy for all of you. Your house looks so nice and big. I LOVED the picture of James and the kids sleeping outside. You guys are so much fun!

Lisa said...

Whatever will you do with all that room? I'm so excited for you all! We are still coming this weekend. I'll call and we'll talk!! I miss talking to you.

Johnson's said...

So fun to be back in your own home! Can't wait to come visit. Really they slept on the grass?!?! Not in a tent. What brave kiddos!

Michelle said...

It looks great Cami! How nice to have your own place and be able to do what you want with it. I'm so happy for you! Remind me what city you're in now?

Emily said...

WOW! So happy for you Cami! I love how close it is to the mountains!!