10K
So, last Saturday I ran a 10K. I ran about a 10 minute/mile and finsihed in 1 hour and 7 minutes. Not FAST by any means, but since my goal was to finish in under 1 hour and 15 minutes, I was still happy with my time. My main goal was to run the whole thing, and I did so I was happy. My mom, Aunt, cousin, sister-in-law and friend all did it with me. Rachel, my sister-in-law took 2nd in her category and ran it in 54 minutes. Jamie, my friend, ran it in 58 minutes and I'm completely amazed by both these girls! Way to go guys! My mom, Aunt Shareen, and cousin Shalae, walked it in about 1 hour and 30 minutes and that is AWESOME! I, personally, think it's easier to jog sometimes, then walk that fast! We all finished and that's all that counts! Thanks ladies for doing it with me! It was fun, and you all inspire me! Good job to us!!!!Before.....
After......
(they'll probably kill me for posting this, but I couldn't help myself!)
7 comments:
WOW!!! You guys are all AWESOME! I could never do it. Okay, I could do it if the race started at 7pm. Or maybe even noon. But never that early! YOU GO GIRLS!!! Woohoo!!!
That is awesome!!! I would LOVE to run a race this summer but the big prego belly is making it too hard!! BUt I am planning on running a 10k or half marathon next year for the Pocatello Marathon Race. You should do it with me!!!
Also, you are so not a clean freak! I clean quite often, less when I am prego, but still often. It's good exercise, it is therapeutic for me, and I feel more in control of my life when our house is in order. Totally don't worry about yourself, you are a great mom and your kids are by no means neglected...so clean on friend!!!
PPS: LOVE your new house and yard!!! It is HUGE! How long does it take you to mow it?? And I am soo envious that you are so close to the mountains and 3 lakes!!! Crazy!!! We will have to pay you a visit!
Anyway...you are my idol...love ya'all!
Yay!yay!yay! You did it...so proud of you!
Hey! Do you have Photoshop? I put my pictures together like that on Photoshop...it's fun. I usually have SO many pictures that I feel the need to consolidate and make collages and such. So it works out great! Are you guys going to the Ball Reunion tomorrow? Hope so! Love ya!
Way to go girls! That's awesome. There is no way I could do it. I think you all are great. BTW the pictures are great. No reason to kill anybody. You all look awesome!
PS We miss you!
Yeah, you have to buy Photoshop. It doesn't come with most computers. The version I got was like $600 (but I of course bought it used on ksl for much less), but I know that the very cheapest and most basic Photoshop program can do what you are wanting to do! Definitely go with ksl if you ever get it. Fabulous! See you tomorrow!
That's awesome Cami, good for you! You did better than me when I ran mine, but I blame part of it on being pregnant lol. Do you think next year, maybe doing a half? :D
Post a Comment