Thursday, September 9, 2010
Oops!
So, today when I was cutting James' hair, we had an accident. The attachment came loose when I was cutting the front of his hair, and I totally bicked part of his head. Yikes! Would it make you think any less of me if I told you I started laughing so hard I cried, and almost wet my pants??? James was a good sport, and tried to laugh it off, but really....it looked awful! He's too good to me! I would've killed him!
After we played around with it, we realized it couldn't be fixed and had to buzz his head. It was bad! He has NEVER had his hair this short, and it was harder for me to cut it than him, I think! Serves me right, I guess, since I caused the problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You should make sure he has a nice hat to wear. It is starting to get cold.
Oh my heck - hilarious. Mostly because I can completely pickture you laughing/crying that hard. In fact I can't think of any other kind of reaction from Cami that I would expect. And truly it's not bad at all - hardly noticeable with the short hair. Who knows maybe James will start something here - you don't even have to comb a buzz.
So maybe I'm prying where I shouldn't but I thought I came across some info in the Johnson's blog that said you guys are moving to New Mexico! I'll be so sad if that's true. We truly wanted to come see you and see the beautiful area you had always talked about (and now that we've seen pictures of in your posts). Did James find a better job or something? You'll have to fill me in - or just tell me to mind my own business :). Or maybe I missread.
Oh Cami! I did that once to Chuck. You get what you pay for right!
Haha! Must be hair cut time...we just got Weston's cut too - and it was a hack job. I will never again pay for his haircut. Usually I do it myself but he came with me to get mine cut and he wanted a turn...$10 for a hack-job. So I went home and fixed it all anyway. Honestly. Good thing James was okay with a buzz!
That is SO FUNNY! However, I think he looks really good with short hair. And I mean it! So don't feel bad.
I can totally picture you laughing really hard :) And that makes me laugh too!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Oh my goodness! That's too funny. What a good husband to laugh about it! :-)
Post a Comment