Happy 4th Birthday Kenzie Jo!!!
Kenz had a fabulous birthday yesterday. She woke up, opened presents, went to breakfast with daddy, came home to a very decorated house (balloons, signs, etc) thanks to her brother. We had a picnic at the park, took a nap, ate ice-cream and cake, and went swimming! She even got to bring a friend. It was an awesome day!
Here are a few pics...

(Yes, Madison is pantless- ...this is the case most of the time. She never keeps them on.) And...Carson is wearing a lime-green headband on his head. His idea.)

Grandparents on both sides, as well as Aunts and Uncles, mailed her some awesome gifts, since they couldn't be here to celebrate. Thanks guys! This is Kenzie opening her pillow-pet from Grandma Crowther.

Kenzie's "big" gift this year from mom and dad was a pink scooter. She couldn't wait to try it out, so we went to the park for lunch, despite the huge windstorm.

My little girl is getting so big!

Daddy took Kenzie out for breakfast. Just the two of them. She was so excited! Can ya tell? She is definitely a daddy's girl.

Kenzie and her little friend opening a few more presents before having cake and ice-cream.

Her girly, "high-heel" cake. Didn't turn out how I planned, but it was pink and purple, so she loved it.

My little, pink, diva with her cake...

CHEESE!

We love you Kenzie Jo! Happy Birthday!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Kenzie! She looks so cute in her new outfit! I love the cake! You did a great job on it! Glad she had a good one!
Happy Birthday Kenzie! I can't believe she is just one year older than Weston...she seems so mature and grown-up! What a beautiful daughter you have, Cam!
Oh goodness! what a fun day of Celebration! I love the cake you did a great job.
SO cute, she is a doll. It seems crazy we are old enough to have kids that big :D pretty sure it wasn't too long ago we were in sequins dancing on the stage. EEK.
You didn't mention me in the package that grandma sent! :(
Fixed it Kirsten!!! She LOVED your present!
She is SO cute! Happy Birthday to cute little Kenzie. I can't believe how grown up she is.
She is SO cute! Happy Birthday to cute little Kenzie. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Wasn't Grandma's "cig" funny? It was the most amazing thing...it lit up when she inhaled and she actually exhaled (what looked like) smoke. It was CRAZY!
The shoes I got about a year ago at Kohl's and I LOVE them!!! They are so fun. :)
Oh My Heck! I can't believe she's four. I was sure your kids stopped growing when I stopped seeing them regularly. She is so beautiful. Love the cake. You are muy talented.
Post a Comment