I am now a true soccer mom. We're not real "Soccer" people over here, but Carson wanted to do something extra curricular, and all his little friends were doing soccer, so we gave it a try. He had his first Soccer practice last night. He was so stoked. It was so cute to watch him do exactly what the coach asked, the split second he asked him too. He was very into it. I loved it.
Getting ready to start....I loved the hands in his pockets.
Why am I so in love with this boy??? He is seriously the funnest little boy to raise.
Good luck on your first big game on Saturday Carson! GO AVENGERS!!!!
8 comments:
he looks really grown up wearing all that soccer gear! so cute! glad to see he is feeling better, hope the rest of the fam is too =)
He looks adorable in his soccer duds. I can totally understand why you are in love with him. He is so darn cute!!
He looks so sweet in his uniform!
So stinkin' cute! Go Carson! Go Agengers!
Awesome! go Carson!
He is adorable. He said he is the fastest on the team although the other team is better than his team. What a cutie. I want to come and watch him play. Love that kid!
WOW! The picture of him with his hands in his pockets makes him look like he is a little stud that knows what he's doing...a natural! I miss his little personality!!
He is so dang cute in that uniform! How fun...go Carson, kick some booty! :)
Post a Comment