Happy Easter!
I got to teach an Easter lesson in Young Women's yesterday that I really enjoyed. Just planning and teaching it really helped me remember the true meaning of this time of year.
How wonderful to know that Christ lives!!!
My parents and brother, Cole, were able to come down to visit us for the weekend. We had a blast with them around. We stayed VERY busy, but loved every minute of it. The kids were happy to have them around for a few days and we were all very sad to see them leave.
My parents and brother, Cole, were able to come down to visit us for the weekend. We had a blast with them around. We stayed VERY busy, but loved every minute of it. The kids were happy to have them around for a few days and we were all very sad to see them leave.We dyed Easter eggs on Saturday night (pictures to come...my mom took those pics since my camera was out of batteries), and Carson made sure to leave the Easter Bunny a note asking him (or her) what color he/she is. What child even cares?! Carson, apparently. The Easter bunny said he/she is white with pink in the ears and a pink nose. Hmmm.. Good to know.
The kids woke up and were on the hunt for some Easter baskets.
Madison's basket was behind the curtains...
McKenzie's was in the Washer...
Carson's was on top of the cupboards behind some flowers...
Once all the kids found their baskets, they were allowed to find the hidden Easter eggs filled with candy!
Ready, set, GO!





Madison had a jelly bean in her mouth everytime we turned around.


We had a fun morning, and then it was time to get ready for Church. Easter outfits are my favorite! I usually try to get the girl's the same dress, but didn't have much luck this year. At least the colors all match. Kenzie went shopping with us girls (My mom and I) on Saturday, and picked out her own Easter dress. They were pretty cute, if I don't say so myself. The pictures don't do them justice.
Madison had a jelly bean in her mouth everytime we turned around.
We had a fun morning, and then it was time to get ready for Church. Easter outfits are my favorite! I usually try to get the girl's the same dress, but didn't have much luck this year. At least the colors all match. Kenzie went shopping with us girls (My mom and I) on Saturday, and picked out her own Easter dress. They were pretty cute, if I don't say so myself. The pictures don't do them justice.
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful Easter! I am in LOVE with Kenzie's hair! It's so adorable! Love it. Your kids all looked adorable in their Easter outfits. I'm sure it was so nice to have your mom there too - how awesome. Happy late Easter!
What a great day you had! that is awesome that your family got to come and visit. I miss mine they never can come all the way up here. Dumb work!
We never do any Easter until after Church. Even if it really late. I think i do this in hopes for a more spiritual Sunday. Or maybe that was how we did it when i was little I don't really even remember.
Post a Comment