I'm sure glad I had my camera (which I rarely have with me!) This picture is one of my fav's.
Madison has the goofiest smile here! I think she just took a bite out of her sucker.

The hard working, "crew member" ...

Don't let go, James!


Carson's photography skills....

Filling it up with "hot air". James thought this was the coolest. Every time I see this picture I think of Tim Allen yelling "more power!"



Carson got to fill it up with fire too..

So did McKenzie...

Madison wouldn't get in, so this is the best picture we got of her by the balloons.

Carson was dancing and singing, and this picture completely captures his wierd personality. Love this kid!


Carson said if he went up in the air in one, he would just sit on the floor of the basket and close his eyes. Me too, Carson. Me too.

They didn't let the balloons go since the wind picked up, so they were letting them fly early Sunday morning, instead, but we still had a good time walking around and seeing all of them.
The hard working, "crew member" ...
Don't let go, James!
Carson's photography skills....
Filling it up with "hot air". James thought this was the coolest. Every time I see this picture I think of Tim Allen yelling "more power!"
Carson got to fill it up with fire too..
So did McKenzie...
Madison wouldn't get in, so this is the best picture we got of her by the balloons.
Carson was dancing and singing, and this picture completely captures his wierd personality. Love this kid!
Carson said if he went up in the air in one, he would just sit on the floor of the basket and close his eyes. Me too, Carson. Me too.
They didn't let the balloons go since the wind picked up, so they were letting them fly early Sunday morning, instead, but we still had a good time walking around and seeing all of them.
7 comments:
holy cow, that looks so cool!
So 've read a book written my Marcia M. McClure (now one of my favorite authors - I'm so hooked on her clean/sappy romances) not too long ago where she talks about this event in New Mexico actually and how beautiful and amazing the balloon festival is and I actually had the thought - I wonder if she's talking about a true event here and of course I thought of you guys where you're IN New Mexico - how funny! You should definitely try to go in the fall - seriously the way Marcia describes it is priceless! And you should read some of her books (this one I'm referring to is called The Time of Aspen Falls I think) - I could give you lots of references in regard to her books :).
Looks like fun! It is always so great when things turn out to be more fun than you thought they would be! I love that picture of Carson too!
How awesome! Looks like the kids were in heaven! What a cool thing to be able to do. And my theory is, never apologize for too many pictures, those are the best part anyway! Love them all! All your cute summer pictures were so fun too!
That's amazing! I think it would be so fun to ride in one but I'm pretty sure I'd be too scared lol. Looks like it was a lot of fun! You should definitely go to the one where they have 500 of those. :D
Cami you guys are such a fun family! We miss you and hope to see you all soon!
That looks freakin' awesome. Something I would totally love. And it looks like your family totally loved it too. Miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment