Wednesday, June 29, 2011

YOU KNOW I'M PREGNANT WHEN...



1-James and I just THINK the word "baby".


This is really a blessing, I know.




2-I use to be at the gym every morning at 5:45am and now I can't open my eyes before 7am.






3- My scripture case becomes a "snack case" to get me through church. It is now currently filled with saltine crackers and granola bars instead of my actual scriptures.




4- A good workout use to be a 3-5 mile run and now I call it good after vacuuming the house.




5- Nothing sounds good to eat. Nothing.


This, however, doesn't stop me from eating every 30 minutes. If I don't, I sure regret it when I'm sick!




6- My five year old (who must know me too well) hands me a banana the very second I open my eyes in the morning. He knows how to keep his mama from getting sick. What a sweet boy, huh?




7- Any random smell can make me vomit at any given moment.




8- I can no longer suck in my "extra skin" around my middle.


Not that I always did before, but hey- it was good to know I could if I wanted to.




9- I buy a "never been used" diaper bag from a garage sale for $1.00.






And finally.....you know I'm pregnant when...




10- I finally get the last kid potty-trained. Why is my timing always like this???! And I thought I was done with diapers for awhile. Well, I guess I can enjoy it for another 7 months.








Yes,




He/she is due on February 12, 2012


(2-12-12. Kind of a cool birthday actually. That is if I go on time.)



Anyway- despite some of the "not-so exciting" side-effects that go along with pregnancy, James and I couldn't be more thrilled!




My favorite thing is to go to the doctor's and when the nurses and other staff ask me, "Oh....is this your first???" (cuz they always do...) I get to smile and say, "No. My fourth, actually."


I love to watch their jaws drop!


Man, 4 kids! I'm kind of starting to feel like a real mom, now. How exciting!!!








20 comments:

Amelia said...

Ah YAY for you!!!! I'm so excited! I will pray your sickies subside quickly. So this makes you...9 weeks along?

julie said...

I was wondering when you would get on the baby number 4 boat..sheesh, took you long enough. ;) You make cute babies! You should go for 10.

Mary said...

Yay!!!! I've had some laughs that this is not my first as well! Four kids!!! Very exciting. :) Congrats!!

Mary Clark said...

congrats! four kids are amazing, at least most of the time! you do make cute babies!

The Nicholsons said...

That is so exciting!!! I just found out yesterday that Janeth is pregnant too! I am so happy for you both!

Kendra and Karl said...

YAY!!! More nieces and nephews. See, me and karl don't need to have kids, you guys are doing great supplying the grandkids by yourselves. :) Just kidding, but I really am so excited. Now we just need to live closer to each other so I can actually play with them all.

Melonie Harris said...

Congrats girl!!! That is exciting!

Mindee said...

I get the same comments/reactions :)(Even from the nurses who've been with me through the other three, they always comment that there's just no way I look old enough to have 4 ;) Congratulations, Cami!! That is so exciting, good luck getting through the yucky stage. I wish you were closer, maybe our kids could play!!

Jessica Fronce said...

Congratulations Cami! You are super mom and all 4 of your kids are lucky to have you. :)

Lindsay said...

CAMI!!!!???!!! Holy cow! Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! How wonderful. Yay! I'm about to pop next week and you're just starting...but I'm so excited to have kids close in age! Horray! I hope you're feeling alright! Yay Cam! Congrats!!!

Amy S said...

WAHOO!! Congrats Cami! I agree with Julie you do make very cute babies! :)

Anonymous said...

You're trying to cath up with me aren't you??
We are super excited for you. I can't wait to find out what your haveing. sorry you aren't feeling so well, Hope it passes fast for you.
I'm jumping up and down with excitment!! (well, not really it still hurts to jump too much. you know my baby is only a week old.)
Love you!!

Jill and Chris said...

Yea! How exciting. You make darling babies. :D So so fun.

Kim and Chet said...

I am SO excited for you! You are catching up with me...And yes, FOUR...that does make you feel like a real mom! :)
You are such a great mom and your kids are so blessed to have you. I always had my kids out of diapers before the next one came and I am SO happy it worked out that way. Now, to get Cash potty trained!!!

Lignell Family said...

Congrats... hope you start feeling better, and I hope your pregnancy and labor, is safe and easy!

J+M=L said...

Congrats Cami Jo! I think I have a 6th sense about these things...there are some times when I click on a blog and I just KNOW it's going to announce a pregnancy...this was one of those times! So excited for you!

Jessie said...

You crazy girl! Can't believe you didn't fess up when I was talking to you about doctors.

Hope you start feeling better soon!

So exciting!

Congrats!

Jeigh said...

Oh, yes, I've seen the "this is my fourth baby" jaw drop many a time. It's pretty fun, actually! Congrats and I hope everything goes well. Also, how awesome is Carson, getting you a banana every morning? That's so sweet!

Lisa said...

If you waited until 2 1/2 to 3 to potty train maybe, just maybe you'd not get prego so fast. But where's the fun in that? CONGRATS!

Emily said...

Yahoo!! Congratulations! That is SOOO awesome. I hope you get through the sick phase soon! Love ya!