1- My washer and dryer are frontloaders, which I love. I, however, DO NOT love the fact that because of the way the wires are set up in my house, my washer and dryer doors open up INTO eachother. This doesn't sound like something to complain about but believe me, it is. I can no longer just pull a handful of clothes from my washer and toss them into the dryer. No..it's a much more difficult process now. It really annoys me. You are more than welcome to try it out if you don't believe me.
2- This morning I was cleaning the tub in my bathroom, and I soaped it all up, started wiping it down and just as I reach over to turn the water on from the faucet, I hear the most horrible noise of water getting ready to spray out of my shower head. When you hear this,which I'm sure all of you have, you know you don't have much time to get out of the way. And....when you are cleaning the tub, more often than not, you are almost fully hanging over into the tub to get it sparkly clean, right? Well, I didn't have enough time to get out of the way, today. I forget almost everytime to check the tub spout and make sure it's down before I turn the nozzle for the water, on. 4/5 times I get soaked. Today was one of those times.


4 comments:
That does sound annoying...plus, the washing machine thing will only get worse as your belly grows, right? And yes ma'am - should be sometime this week - other wise I'm being induced on the 14th! Fun fun! And scary too! Ahhhh!!!
Ok first thing. I'm so jealous you have fr5ont loaders. I wanted to get them so badly but it just didn't fit into the budget when I had to buy them. and if I did have them mine would be opening up into each other too. Now after hearing you complain I'm glad I have regular ones. :)
Second, I feel very lazy knowing the you clean out your shower more then once a week. ( I don't even do it that much, I'm trying to Caleb to clean more.) Yep, you still have too much energy even if you have been feeling sick.
I am so excited for you about your pregnancy! That is so exciting! I get myself with the shower all the time and yes I usually get wet as well. That is super annoying about your washer and dryer!
the doors come off your washer and dryer. :) the guys that installed them should of fixed them for you.
Post a Comment