James' brother and sister came down to visit last weekend, so we decided to head up to Vallecito Reservoir for an over-night camping trip. It was beautiful. We were able to camp right on the lake. We all know how much James and I were missing the mountains! It was just what we needed. Here are a few pics from the trip.
S'MORE time...
Carson's head really wasn't on fire, but it looks pretty cool, huh? Especially, with the "evil" laugh he looks like he's making. My little demon.

Aunt Rachel and Kenzie girl. Kenzie ADORES Aunt Rachel. There is probably nobody she would rather have come visit.

OW-Ow- Aren't we hot?!Rachel made the PERFECT smores!

James, the savage, just eats his right off the roasting stick.


Delish!



Madison was a mess the whole time, and loved every minute of it.

Carson and McKenzie spent most of their time on the "log" by our campground.

We had dinner, smores, and then spent the night in the tent during the thunderstorm! The next morning we tried fishing, without much luck, and went on a pretty nice hike.

Little Poser...

The kids love climbing rocks...
Beautiful, huh?!



The river was so pretty in the mountains with all the green trees around.
3 comments:
How fun! It does look beautiful, expecially down by the river! We have a goal to go camping this summer - sometime - gosh we just haven't fit it in yet. Although we did try to sleep out on the trampoline the other night and finally at midnight I pulled the plug - the kids would not settle down to go to sleep so we all headed inside adn finished the night out in our beds. Sily kids!
Congrats Cami! I had to come and look at your blog after on facebook I saw you posted about the saltine crackers! I am so excited for you Feb. is a great time of year to have a baby!
How fun!!! BTW I just read you are pregnant and I couldn't be more excited for you guys. Congrats. Those are wonderful news!!! I bet you go early and the baby is born on the 7th. I share my bday with half of the world it seems like. Just to let you know three of us sisters have the same birthday! crazy huh. Congrats again ;)
Post a Comment