Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summertime faces

Cute little faces, covered in paint. I hardly recognized them.
















4 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

So fun! I love summery things like this! I bet your kids LOVED it!

Josh and Shalae said...

TOo Cute! My kids won't let anybody paint their faces:( Looks like they are having a good time this summer!

Erica Bazil said...

Wow - how fun! I especially love Carson's! That gives me similar ideas for Halloween - but I could probably never pull it off that cute!

Kim and Chet said...

They are such cute faces! How fun. It looks like you are having a great summer...especially with the camping. My kids are always asking to go camping, which I would love too, but Chet is not much of one. Maybe I need to start putting my foot down a little more! :)

As far as Kylee's hair extensions. They are made from real hair with a clip sewn into the top that she just clips into her hair. So I think they should last for as long as she takes good care of them!