Welcome to our Summertime fun. Parks with grass, riverwalks, more parks with grass, frisbee golf, splashpads, and more parks with grass. We head to the parks a lot to quench our thirst for grass. Here are a few pics I took last week at the splashpad/park. Enjoy. (Feel free to scroll quickly through the pictures if you are tired of looking at my kids. I won't be offended.)






I like to let the kids ride their bikes, while I jog with Madison in the stroller around the riverwalk loop. (a few miles.) And afterwards, the kids and I cool off in the splash pad and have a picnic on the GRASS!

I hope he was sucking in for this picture. If not, my kids are skinnier than I thought.

under the fountain....trying not to get wet.
Monkey see, monkey do...

Jumping, jumping, jumping.

Carson and more of his wierd dancing. (See hot air balloon post above....)

I did have an AWESOME picture of some cute chubby little kid with a HUGE plumbers crack, but I don't think his mother would approve of me posting it on my blog. Since we're strangers, and all.


Kenzie's giving the "Hurry and take the picture mom, I'm freezing my shinanigans off!" face.

Oh we love Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment