Sunday, August 28, 2011

16 weeks and counting

So, this is quite embarassing, but PULL OUT THE MATERNITY CLOTHES! I am 16 weeks along, and totally looking the pregnant mama part already. I know I was not this big with my other pregnancies at this stage (I have pictures to prove it!) which is crazy since I was in better shape before I got pregnant with this baby than any of the others, but they say each pregnancy is different and I guess they're right.
Oh well. Watcha gonna do?

I may get big and huge, but babies are totally worth it. No matter what my body ends up looking like!


All I can do for now is eat healthy and keep on exercising....(Which I've had to modify.... a LOT!) I mostly just walk now and do really low weights. I can't wait for a few more weeks to find out what we are having though!!!!

And, look at the positive side....I am no longer SICK!!! Tired, yes. But no more nausea!!!!
HALLELUJIAH for that!

9 comments:

brent. britney, and ryan. said...

you look so cute!!! =)

The Nelsons said...

Oh, you look great! Man I wish I was as tan as you. Jealous!

Shareen said...

I think you look great!!!

amber-girl said...

You look amazing!!! I was the biggest with my last pregnancy too! And was definitely in maternity clothes at 16 wks!! And I was in the best shape I had been in since high school...so ya....go figure!!

And major kudos to you for continuing exercising!!! The only thing getting bigger on you is your belly...the rest of you....per.fec.tion!!!

Can't wait to find out what this baby is as well!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great. Hey, with my nuber four I was HUGE. They even had to double check and make sure I wasn't haveing twins!
Totally Worth it!

Tori Price said...

You look so good and from the front you dont look pregnant at all in your pictures! This is baby number 4 too so of course you'll show sooner! You look great though, I'm so excited for you guys!

Lindsay said...

Cami, YOU look amazing! My tummy is much bigger than yours right now - and I'm not planning on losing it anytime soon! You go girl! And holy cow - your home is beautiful Cam! I love it, I am so impressed. It looks great...and huge! Congrats with everything going on in your life, you are amazing!

Erica Bazil said...

I know the feeling - there is no hiding my basketball any longer. I'm only half way there adn know it will just get much bigger (doesn't help when the kids say things like "wow - look at your big tummy" :) - but like you said - totally worth it. So glad you're feeling better! And I think you're looking cute no matter how you might feel.

Kim and Chet said...

You look SO cute! And, I hate to tell ya, but the more you have the sooner you start to "show", no matter how much you exercise! :)I think that's just how it goes...but you're right, it's totally worth it!