I was SO PROUD of McKenzie today! She started preschool, and wasn't nervous a bit! (If you know this girl, you'll understand how unusual this is.) She didn't cry, whine, or look the tiniest bit scared to be there. She gave me a hug, sat at the table, blew me a kiss goodbye, and that was the end of it!
I'm so glad that is getting better at doing things without me. I was getting pretty nervous about school, but she pulled it off and surprised the socks off of me!
First day pictures...
Her teacher, Miss Cori.
She absolutely loved every minute of school, and can't wait to go again next week. I'm so glad!
Hey Cami! Sorry I haven't been here in forever! I finally updated my own blog and thought I was overdue checking out yours! :D
I can't believe how big your kids are! Between the preschool and kindergarten pictures they are as adorable as ever! And I love your new house too. I've been wondering how it looked so I'm glad you took a bunch of pictures for me! (Well not just for me lol!) I'm happy to hear things are going well for your family! Can't wait to hear what you're having soon!
2 comments:
Cami she is so dang cute! LOVE her outfit. I'm sure she will blow everyone away with how smart she is!!!
Hey Cami! Sorry I haven't been here in forever! I finally updated my own blog and thought I was overdue checking out yours! :D
I can't believe how big your kids are! Between the preschool and kindergarten pictures they are as adorable as ever! And I love your new house too. I've been wondering how it looked so I'm glad you took a bunch of pictures for me! (Well not just for me lol!) I'm happy to hear things are going well for your family! Can't wait to hear what you're having soon!
Post a Comment