Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby's first picture


My baby is healthy and growing perfectly! This ultra sound was taken about 1 1/2 weeks ago. This was the baby at 12 weeks along. I think he/she may just be a thumb sucker.

Can't wait to see what we're having in a few months!!! I'm at 13 1/2 weeks now, and I'm gladly welcoming the 2nd trimester in hopes of more energy, less nausea, and a more obvious baby bump (not just extra chub...). I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Cam, how exciting! He/She looks beautiful already! That's so fun. And happy anniversary too! And um, holy cow, congrats about the house! Wow! I am behind! So much is going on with you guys, I hope you are keeping up okay through your first trimester! Hopefully you'll be doing better soon. I'm thinking of you guys, love ya!

Dustin and Janeth said...

Cami I can't believe how clear you can see your baby! how exciting. As you probably know all of us friends are pregnant. It's so fun to hang out and know we all have babies on the way. See! if you were living here it would be even funnier. We still count you though when we talked about all of us being prego.
BTW congrats on your anniversary!

brent. britney, and ryan. said...

so cute! i can't wait to hear what you are having! and thank goodness for first trimester being over!!!!!

Josh and Shalae said...

I love those ultrasound pics! They are so cute! I hope your sickness goes away very quickly!