Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 7th Anniversary to me!

As I was searching google (becuase google is where we all go when we need help with something) I came across a good variety of Anniversary/Love/Marriage quotes and phrases. Enjoy...

Corniest...

"You have dressed my hopes and dreams with rainbows."

(Are you serious???!)

Truest...

"Love one another, and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that." -Michael Leunig

Cleverest...

"A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person."

Funniest...

"Love is one long, sweet dream. And marriage is the alarm clock."

Most insightful...

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." -Antion de Saint-Exupery

Most likely quoted from a man...

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so poplular?"

Most likely quoted by a woman...

"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while mopping up the floor after her husband has walked across it in muddy shoes."

My personal favorites....

"We are all a little wierd, and life's a little wierd, and when we find someone whose wierdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual wierdness and call it love."

"It's so great to find the one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."




James, you make me happy every single day. I love you more today than the day we got married...which is saying something considering how much I loved you then! Happy 7th Anniversary!!!!!



4 comments:

amber-girl said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!
You are so very cute!!!
Happy day you two love birds!!!

Mary Clark said...

wow seven years! I miss hanging out with yu two lovebirds! Hope you had a great day!

Erica Bazil said...

What good, funny, true, quotes right!? That last one is my favorite though too! Happy 7th!

julie said...

I LOVE it. I was actually going to do this! But there's next year, and then I can just put your link up.