Thursday, August 25, 2011

Phase 2: The outside

Here is our new home....

View from the front porch






Looking down our street....I love all the mature trees that line our street!





My favorite porch swing.








(I've loved sitting out on the swing and watching all the humming birds come to that big tree in front.)






The kid's favorite....the trampoline.



























A close-up picture of the "humming bird" tree out front. The leaves are awesome, and the blossoms look like puffy pink cotton balls!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it I am so excited for you . I haven't seen you dropping the kids off at school. How is all that going? Hope you are feeling well. We need to do lunch or get the kids to play sometime call me- e-mail or catch me on fece book. enjoy your home!

Josh and Shalae said...

I love it! I looks sooo cute! And you have decorated it so cute too! I hope that someday we'll be able to come visit to see it in person! Yay! I'm so excited for you. When did you guys move in?

julie said...

I LOVE your house!

Shareen said...

So cute!!!