The Living Room...
My clocks..
(The door on the right is the girl's room. The door on the left goes outside.)
The Kitchen...
(I did just finish some curtains for this window, but not in time for picture day.)
The office/den/music room. It ended up being a lot bigger than we remembered so we bought another set of couches from James' friend who was moving, for $100 to fill up some space. At least it's not floral print!!!!
My $4.00 yard sale shelf. (I was on a hunt for an end table to put this lamp on. Can't beat $4.00!)
Towels/linen storage....and all my crafts/couponing
Plenty of storage for my toiletries...(plenty of toiletries, thanks to couponing!)
Pantry/food storage
Plenty of storage for my toiletries...(plenty of toiletries, thanks to couponing!)
Pantry/food storage
Carson's BYU/SPORTS room. It's the last to get done. (We're still finishing the bookshelf, and waiting on some BYU posters for the walls. But, you get the idea)
Don't you love the cute Baseball fan?! And the blue/white pin-stripes?
Sports shelf...
Wall decor, and sleeping boy.
The GIRL'S room. (AKA the toy room). By the way, it's huge. In case you were wondering.
Wall decor, and sleeping boy.
The GIRL'S room. (AKA the toy room). By the way, it's huge. In case you were wondering.
After some deliberation, we decided to put a tv in the girl's room along with all kids movies, and the nintendo. It's been FABULOUS!!
The girl's have loved the floor to ceiling mirror closet doors. They love to turn on the music and dance in front of the mirror for hours.
These are the flowers I electrocuted myself with, but don't the stems look so cute??! Yeah- I was being dumb. I lived, so no questions asked, okay? Good.
I don't have picture of the last room...the babies room, since we don't know the sex of the baby (how we should decorate....) That will come later, I guess.
The girl's have loved the floor to ceiling mirror closet doors. They love to turn on the music and dance in front of the mirror for hours.
These are the flowers I electrocuted myself with, but don't the stems look so cute??! Yeah- I was being dumb. I lived, so no questions asked, okay? Good.
I don't have picture of the last room...the babies room, since we don't know the sex of the baby (how we should decorate....) That will come later, I guess.
The MAIN bathroom.
6 comments:
Love it!!!!! Congratulations again. :)
i love your new house. very roomie and perfect for when your new addition comes in february. you have it decorated so nicely. we've been in our house over a year and i still havent even gotten half of the decorating done. congrats!!!!!
I love it!! It is so roomy. I'm sure you are loving all the extra space. The kids seemed to love it too!!! Congrats!!
What a nice place - I love all the spacious rooms! You've done a great job decorating as well. How fun!
It looks even better with your stuff in it. You've done a great job decorating it. I love the girls' room. I'll bet they do too.
I am SO happy you posted pictures of it! It looks really nice. I am so happy for you...and jealous of the girl's room...wouldn't that be fun to have a room that big???!!!
Post a Comment