Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My cute girls

Since Carson has been going to school, these two have become great little buddies. Playing all day together....dolls, beauty salon, tea parties,.....ya know...girl stuff. Showing off their princesses on their outfits.....they can't WAIT to go to Disneyland ina few weeks!


Kenzie absolutely loved her "Spiderweb" hair this morning.







Quick story on McKenzie..


The other day we were cleaning up the house, (She LOVES to be my big helper when we clean) and I had given her a chore to do....but before she had time to finish I rattled off something else I also wanted her to do, and I couldn't help but laugh when she quickly replied, "What do you think I am? An OCTOPUS???! I only have TWO HANDS!" I have no idea where she got that from, but I thought it was hillarious, and very witty too.






3 comments:

Kendra and Karl said...

That is so funny. I love your kids. They are so cute and so good. Wish I could make it to Disneyland with you all but I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures. I can't wait to meet your newest little sweetheart. February is coming up so fast!

Anonymous said...

ha ha

karl

Josh and Shalae said...

Such cute girls you have! I love the jumpsuits. Kenzie is sooo funny. And poor Carson! That's a bummer about his tooth! Cute cute kids though.