I'm in the final stretch now. Just over 31 weeks. I'm going in to the Doctor every 2 weeks now, so hopefully the end will go by quickly......which it never does, but here's to hoping, right?!
Here's a few pictures of me looking large, but happy that she's almost here.
Still haven't chosen a name yet, for sure. We like Anisten, Reese, and James is still pushing for Kate. Middle names are also holding us back. Depending on what we choose, we'll have to decide what sounds best! If I can get James to compromise, the middle name may end up being Kate!

One last belly shot...

Can't wait until she's here! I'm very tired of being pregnant this time, and am totally ready for her whenever she decides she wants to come. Okay-not too early, but anytime that would be healthy for her to arrive, she's welcome to!
One last belly shot...
Can't wait until she's here! I'm very tired of being pregnant this time, and am totally ready for her whenever she decides she wants to come. Okay-not too early, but anytime that would be healthy for her to arrive, she's welcome to!
7 comments:
I know the feeling!!! You're looking great - and not too much longer - so exciting!. I like all your name ideas too (especially Anisten, I haven't ever heard that before and it's so cute!). Good luck with the last few weeks! And Happy Holidays!
You look so darn cute pregnant!!!! only a few more weeks =)
You look adorable! And I think you are so brave to share baby name ideas. I'm such a stickler about keeping names a secret b/c I don't like to hear people's opinions...which they never give once it's a done deal. ;-) Time flies when it's someone else's pregnancy! I can't believe you're 31 weeks already!
You look so great Cami!! We are in the same boat, 31 weeks and no name.I'm starting to freak out a little bit. All your choices are so cute. We do love the name Kate! :)
Love Anisten and Reese - both totally cute! :) Hang in there, mama - we're almost done!!!
I like Anisten too! You look amazing, and I LOVE that shirt! So cute!
How is it that you still look gorgeous when you are at the end of your pregnancy? I'm afraid to know what I will look like when I'm pregnant.:) All of the names are so cute! I love Kate and Anisten!
Post a Comment