Monday, July 1, 2013

Madison facebook post updates

Madison is a very entertaining child. She frustrates me to no end and tests my patience daily, but she sure is entertaining and we love her spunk. I usually update my Madison stories on Facebook for friends and family, but thought I should record them here for my own records. Here are just a few of the facebook posts I put about Madison in the last month or so.  Enjoy.  (Sorry if you already saw these on FB.)

 

 

 

Me: "I'm hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast yet."
Madison: "That's because it's fast Sunday."
Me: "No. It's not Fast Sunday today. That's next week."
Madison. "What?! That means it's SLOW Sunday? I hate slow Sundays. I want to church to go by fast."



Most of you know that Madison has a temper, and quite the little mouth on her when she's mad. But.. you probably never knew that if you can get her REALLY upset, (which I usually can) she'll start singing her insults at you. It's actually a lot of fun to listen to. Girl's got some real talent.




A few weeks ago, at the Children's Museum, a Hispanic family was playing nearby, and speaking in Spanish to each other. I was watching Madison play and as she noticed they weren't speaking English, she casually walks over to me and in her regular, everyday, conversation-type voice, says......"Hey mom. .....Diego....." And then.... "Yeah, Diego......". Apparently, she was trying to fit in, and this was all the Spanish she could come up with. It was awesome.



 
(Madison making a crazy face while eating Green "juice pops" for a family night treat. Straight from the garden.  Kale, spinach, cucumbers, chard, carrots, BOOYAH!)


Madison: "Knock, Knock"
Me :"Who's there?"
Madison: "Stinker head"
Me: "I don't want to play this game if we're going to use potty words."
Madison:  ..."Okay. Knock, knock"
Me: "Who's there?"
Madison: "Mr. Poopy head"
Me: "Nope! Not playing. Didn't you hear what I just said?"

Madison: "Okay, okay, FINE! I'll do it right this time. PLEEEEEEASE?"
Me: "This is your last chance."
Madison: "Knock, knock"
Me: "Who's there?"
Madison: "Lanny"
Me: "(sigh of relief....) Lanny who?"
Madison: "Lanny let a stinker on a poopy head! hahahahahhahaha!


(Madison being sweet with her baby cousin, Jett)

No comments: